TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following are the official Rule and Regulations of Allora Mrs. India Contestants must read
and adhere to the following rule n regulations in order to participate in Mrs. India program.
To be eligible as a contestant:
- Applicant must be a born female, married to a born male and good in health.
- Applicant is a citizen or legal resident of India or India born.
- Applicant can be divorced, widowed, married with or without children.
- Applicant must never have, nor will she during her reign, pose for any photography, video, or film associated with any nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved in any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.
- If selected as a State Titleholder winner will continue to hold said title granted until the successor is selected or appointed.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The organizers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- Applicant agrees that if selected as a contestant to compete in the, Mrs. India Pageant, they will participate in the state pageant and if selected as the State titleholder will compete at the National/International pageant. Assume all responsibility for payment of fees. Contestant agrees to book reservations and stay at the host hotel or venue during the dates of the National Pageant. The National/international round expenses (Travel & Stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- I understand and agree that if I am selected as a Contestant or State Titleholder, Subtitle holder all decisions concerning production, promotions, photographs, advertising, program, media, social media, endorsements, testimonials, appearance, and all other aspects of the Mrs. India as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of the Mrs. India.
- Appearance Approval: Title holder agrees that Mrs. India will be informed of and approve all appearances. Crowns and sashes remain the property of the Mrs. India Pageant. Any Contestant that defaults on her contract must return all prizes, crown and sash to the State office in the condition in which it was received.
- During their reign, all Titleholders, Subtitle holders agree to be loyal to the Mrs. Haryana Pageant and give their time and energy to their pageant title only. That this is the Titleholders main pageant-related priority and that Titleholder will not promote verbally, in writing, or on any social media any other pageant title(s) or pageant system(s) and cannot participate in any other state/national/international pageant for one year and cannot become associate/presenter/organizer for any other pageant on State/national/International level.
- Applicant understands and agrees that any misconduct, negative innuendoes or misrepresentation of themselves or other participants, through any form, be it oral, written and/or by actions, will be grounds for disqualification, without question. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- Applicant must be willing to release, unconditionally and forever, any claim against Mrs. India Pageant its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in the State pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with the State pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- Applicant is not a party to any contract written or verbal with any person, firm, business, Public Relations Firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that she holds or may hold, nor has Contestant made any commitments for the future regarding any such titles.
- The organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk & responsibility.
- Contestant further understands that if selected a winner or subtitle winner in her competition, that for one year her professional affairs as said winner will be under the sole management of Mrs. India and/or its licensees and that she will not give any written or oral endorsements without the express written permission of same. Contestant acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Mrs. India belong exclusively to same.
- Applicant understands and agrees to authorize Mrs. India Pageant and those authorized by the Mrs. India Pageant to research and verify the information I have given on this application for this pageant including personal and professional background, character, work history, awards, and qualifications.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers. The organizers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant. Deadlines are determined by the number of entries. The decision of the judges is final.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- All fees paid to the pageant are not refundable and not transferable in full or in part under any circumstance.